Sunday, August 4, 2013

Weekend in KC

This Saturday, we FINALLY made it down to explore downtown for the first Fridays weekend. 

I love Kansas City. I'm talking antique shops (it took us all day to get through just 2), food trucks, farmers market, the cutest coffee shop KC's ever seen (way to go Quay) and not to mention, we had killer weather.
This mama scored some winners

(Cat not included)

Also, Andie was an absolute GEM. I can't complain that our favorite store (Bella Patina) has a baby room to change and feed your baby in! Hallelujah!


Shelby wanted to try being mama 

I gotta mention how cool it is seeing your wedding picture on the wall of a public building! 


Also, I failed 7 today. If you're like "what the heck is 7?", then come back soon! I'll post about it later :)

Have a great week! 

No comments: