Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Obsessed with fall!

You know that time in August when one day you wake up and you are OBSESSED with everything cinnamon/pumpkin/warm/twiggy/sweater-y? 

Yeah I'm there.
Except I've never been that pumpkin-crazed one who camps outside starbucks the night before their pumpkin spice lattes hit the menu. Maybe I'll try one this year. 

For my husband, he's obsessed with the fact that Carrie underwood is singing the Sunday football song. #overratedanyone?

Anyways, so what do we do when we feel like this? We make Pinterest boards... Like we haven't made any fall ones the lat two years. And then we get REAL excited because we realize it will be our babies' first fall and she can be in cute pictures with pumpkins bigger than her. Oh I can't wait. Lets not even start with baby Halloween costumes...

And the other thing we do? Duh... Color our roots. Welcome to the dark side, Jordan! 


Hey, Andie was feelin it:)

Let the pumpkin bread and Caramel Apple Cider (OMG I DIE) flow freely!! 

No comments: