Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Weekend

Don't judge me.
I didn't plan on getting Baby Girl an Easter basket. 

I mean, she's 2 months old. BUT... when Pottery Barn puts their Easter baskets on sale, you gotta get one monogrammed. And when Barnes and Nobles has Buy one, Get one 50% off.... you gotta take it. And then when you see the fancy book display of all the fun Easter books... you gotta browse. And then when one of them makes you tear up reading it, you have to get that! And then when you see one called "Pat the Bunny" and it's interactive and relevant to the holiday, YOU HAVE TO GET IT!

And that, my friends, is my version of "when you give a mouse a cookie". I'll call it "when I go shopping anywhere for anything". 

Our weekend in pics:::



please disregard my face.... we were real excited her chucks fit! Thanks Aunt Shelby!



Our easter get up sans headband...



Happy blurry baby!


Cousin shot! I can't tell you how much I love this.




More on her Easter basket later! 

No comments: