*cue mama tears*
(yes those are bandaids from our shots :(... )
Length: 27.5 inches (97%)
Weight: 17.5 lbs (72%)
Milestones this month:
- Eating fruits and veggies! You have loved everything so far, especially peaches! Can't wait to start using the Baby Bullet when we get everything unpacked!
- You are thisclose to sitting up on your own! You only need a little assistance now!
- You try to stand, run your feet and jump ALL the time! We of course are holding you, but you think you're doing it on your own.
- You are now pretty consistant with the napping. We still take 3 naps but usually all at the same time. Still mostly napping in the bouncer, but you have basically outgrown it, so once we move...hello crib!
- Any clothing that says "3" in the size is a no go. I found a newborn outfit of yours and cried all over it. You are such a long baby!
Things you like this month:
- Your exersaucer (?)! You go CRAZY jumping in it!
- You are LOVING your new, bigger sized NUKs! I'm totally okay with it for now:)
- Talking in your crib! Most days, we wake up to you aaaaahing and oooohing at everything! We walk in to get you and you smile SO big at us!
- Everybody you see on a daily basis is your favorite! So this includes me, dada, nana, papa and the kitties. You finally LOVE being loved on by more than just me!
- Mirrors! You know where every mirror in the house is and you just smiiiile when we walk by!
- Being swung around in anybody's arms! You laugh so much whenever this happens!
Things you don't like this month:
- Carseat. It's finally happened. Too many hours on the road have turned you into a car grump.
- Eating on things that don't actually give you food. Such a disappointment!
- When you see mommy leave the room! I've got to be so sneaky now!
- You got a cold two weeks ago and you squirmed and squirmed at any sight of Boogie Wipes, Saline spray, or the Nose Frida. Sorry child!
- First time in the pool! You LOVED being able to walk all over the place!
- Some good quality time with your cousins! So happy to have a girl cousin the same age!
- First wedding and you rocked the good attitude!
- So many new faces have been discovered. My favorite one is what I call the "almost laugh". You scrunch up your nose and open your mouth real big, but no noise. :)
- Your first taste of frozen yogurt! Ha.. a one time thing... at least for a couple more months!