Monday, May 20, 2013

#newmomprobs


There are some weeks that I feel like "Yes! I nailed it! I am a stinking incredible mom! She loves me! We get each other!" ... and then there's weeks like this one where I have no. earthly. clue what to do and I have gotten thismuch sleep.

What. on. earth. motherhood.

We have both had a cold, dad has been gone for a week, we're working on crying it out at night, her 3 hour feedings are not quite making it every 3 hours, I have no idea how long or when she is going to nap at this point.... I just need a break girl!

Love this quote by Ray Romano:

"Everyone should have kids. They are the greatest joy in the world. But they are also terrorists. You'll realize this as soon as they're born, and they start using sleep deprivation to break you."


No comments: