Height: 26 inches (95% HOLY COW GIRL!)
Weight: 15 lbs. 5 oz
Good Dr. News: no more heart murmur! Praise the Lord!
What you like right now:
- Sitting up! No more acting like a baby!
- Grabbing things and putting them STRAIGHT in your mouth. Usually it's my hair.
- Watching us eat real food and opening your mouth when it comes close to you. It's seriously too precious.
- The best chew toy: my finger, then Sophie.
- Tummy time! You actually enjoy it for the first 5 min.
- You LOVE the weirdest noises, and girl... I will make them all day long for that squeal.
- You are so funny. When we pick you up, you start "running" with your legs.
- Your emotions are always obvious. You got them expressive eyebrows, girlfriend.
- RICE CEREAL. You cannot eat this fast enough. Nana swears she's never seen a baby go to a spoon so quickly!
What you don't like:
- Not being able to eat my food. See the theme this month? :)
- Laying down or being held like a baby. Noooo way, Jose!
- Waking up seems to be rough for you right now. Me too, girl. Me too.
- Being in your exersaucer too long. You tell us when time's up like rightthisminute.
We just gotta work on this sleeping through the night thing. Every 3-4 hours of waking up is NOT working for this mama! Pray for us as we try crying it out!