What we've liked the past two weeks:
- Our new bath! We love warm warm WARM water! And peeing every time.
- Open mouth kisses. It's kind of the sweetest thing ever, and you smile after.
- Watching American Idol and the Bachelor. You like the singing and I guess, Tierra's nasty voice.
- Sleeping on mommy, still. I never want it to end. I could sit all day like that.
- Our new paci! Thanks NUK for making cute ones!
- Our trip to Mathis Bros. You slept the whole time... thanks to Grandma, I think.
What we haven't liked:
- Our walk the other day. You screamed the entire time and it made mommy sad and scared to get you out again!
- Being still when we're awake. Lots of stimulation is required :)
Oh, I could eat these toes up everyday!
I loved this moment between them. She couldn't look away.
Child has some good facial muscles :)
She may or may not have scoliosis. Also, I believe when you're a mom you're entitied to the hair claw.