Saturday, December 29, 2012

39 Weeks.

I have no official picture for 39 weeks yet, but here's some in the last week that I've taken (38 weeks):



Us with Anderson's christmas stocking.



Waiting for our (maybe) last appointment!

Size of baby: They say 7.5 lbs according to Baby Center, but she was measuring 7 even at our 36 week ultrasound!


Total weight gain: 25 lbs!

Sleep: Eh, varies, but I still never sleep more than 2 hours at a time! And heartburn has kept me up more times than I can count.

Movement: All. the. time. And she's huge... I swear she's bruising my insides!

Unglamorous body changes: Yes. Ha... too many to jot down. Just about everything has changed for the worse... either it's swollen or its covered in zits.

Maternity clothes: Anything that stretches, really. Some maternity clothes are not even fitting.

Showing: Uhh, yeah. Even though I get a lot of stares, no one has said any overly rude comments like "are you having twins?" or "How far over your due date are you?!".  THANKFUL!

Food cravings: anything! Cuties and Reese's Puffs Cereal are still daily staples.

What I miss: breathing, sleeping on my stomach, wearing anything I wanted, not having to buy more acne cream, working out!! but who's complaining, right?!

Strange experiences: Buying milk with her due date as the expiration date. And I guess realizing she could come any minute is a strange experience in itself!

Milestones: I won't discuss the progress of my lady parts on here, but just know and be comforted that they are ready! It's all a matter of when she wants to get out of there! My belly is on the right side of my body 99% of the time.

Looking forward to: ANDIE! Duh! Bags are [semi] packed and room is done! Can't wait to enjoy her in it and play dress up all the time!




No comments: